Limited stock has now arrived. Book in now to secure your immunisation against influenza this year.
Please read whether you’re eligible below:
- Special risk groups are eligible to receive the seasonal influenza vaccine for free under the National Immunisation Program (NIP).
- Influenza vaccine is free for all infants and children from six months to under five years of age.
- Influenza vaccine is free for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged from six months and older
- Age-specific, adjuvanted influenza vaccine is available for those aged 65 years and older.
- There is no interval required between administration of COVID-19 vaccine and influenza vaccine.
What if I don’t meet the eligibility above?
Patients outside the risk or age groups are able to purchase a flu vaccine for $20.
When is the best time to be vaccinated?
For those who are respiratory compromised – book now!
For otherwise healthy individuals – book late April/early May to be protected over the peak flu season.
How do I book in?
Call us on (03) 9782 6666.